Potato salad is a real crowd pleaser and this recipe, packed with extra crunch, has plenty to offer than flavour and texture. Perfect for lighter dining served with fresh fish or grilled chicken.
Serves: 4 (as a side dish)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
You will need:
For the salad:
- 500g baby or new potatoes, halved if large
- 150g radishes, quartered
- 3 sticks celery, sliced
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ small pack chives, finely chopped
- ½ small pack of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
What to do:
Place the potatoes into a pan of lightly salted water, bring to the boil and simmer until tender (about 10 minutes), then drain and set aside to cool.
Whilst the potatoes cool, mix together olive oil, whole grain mustard, a dash of white wine vinegar, chopped chives and parsley in a small bowl and season to taste.
In a serving bowl combine the dressing with the cooked new potatoes, sliced radishes and celery. Mix well and serve.