Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into half moon slices
- 1 bunch of celery – half of the stalks thinly sliced, the other half cut into 6cm sticks
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 2 x 400g cans of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 640g mini chicken fillets
- Jasmine rice, to serve
What to do:
Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the red onion and thinly sliced celery and fry for 2 minutes. Tip in the paste and cook for 1 minute more.
Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime zest and juice. Bring to a simmer, then add the sugar snap peas, celery sticks and chicken. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve in bowls with rice, if desired.