Celery is the perfect vegetable for dipping with its natural trough to hold plenty of this delicious spicy salsa, reduce or completely leave out the chilli if making it for younger children.
Serves: 4 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 head celery, finely dice 4 sticks leaving the rest for dipping
- 6 ripe med-large tomatoes, halved, seeds removed (reserve and use for soups or stock), finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsps coriander, finely chopped
What to do
Mix together all the ingredients and season with a little salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Leave the flavours to develop for at least 20 minutes before serving with plenty of celery sticks to dip into the delicious salsa.