Celery and cheese has been a winning combination since Victorian times. This creamy dip, designed specifically to be eaten with celery, and featuring not just one, but two types of cheese, gives a modern twist to this age old pairing.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 75g/3oz mature cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 100g/3oz soft cheese
- 4 tbsp plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- plenty of celery to serve
What to do
Place all ingredients in a bowl, mix together and season.